;Notice; hi ther your not [VIP] donate to see vip forums
Welcome to DMGHax,
Welcome to DMGHax,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Glitches, Tricks and Modz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tutorial] How to Get 15TH Prestige + 999999 COD POINTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iViaTRiiKz

iViaTRiiKz

[Tutorial] How to Get 15TH Prestige + 999999 COD POINTS! Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] How to Get 15TH Prestige + 999999 COD POINTS!   [Tutorial] How to Get 15TH Prestige + 999999 COD POINTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

All credit goes to the man that made the files, and the original tutorial ; Ihatecompvir.

I WILL NOT DO IT FOR YOU.

** The account has to have NEVER launched Black Ops Multiplayer.**

Tutorial:

1. Download the EBOOT2.BIN http://filesmelt.com/dl/EBOOT2.BIN once downloaded, rename the file EBOOT.BIN

2. Configure your method of transfering files, wheter it's FTP Server or File Manager.

3. Locate the regular EBOOT.BIN, it's in the USRDIR folder of your game code (BLUS*****) or whatever.

4. Overwrite the original EBOOT.BIN with the modded one.

5. Load up Black Ops, and go into multiplayer.

6. Once in multiplayer, press Triangle. If it brings up your list of friends, then you're doing it all right so far .

7. Go into Local > Splitscreen. Once there, don't change any of the options for the game. Leave it the way it is and start the game.

8. Now that the game has started, choose any team. Then choose the first class.

9. Now, you have no gun or anything. Press select, and you should get sent back to the menu where you choose which team you're on. Behind your pause screen, you'll see text. If you don't, restart the method.

10a. Press end game now. Go back to the Multiplayer menu, and hit triangle. If you bring up your friends list, you're almost done.

10b. If all has gone right up to this point, you should notice you're 16th prestige, glitched 15th, level 50, and have 99 Million COD Points.

11. Quit the game, and go back to the XMB. From there, delete your Black Ops Game Data. Not Save Data, Game Data. Then launch Black Ops and re-download your 1.05 patch.

12. Go into multiplayer, and go to Player Match. You should recive no message about being reset, banned, or have your level restored. If you do then that means your account has been played in Multiplayer for Black Ops. It HAS to have no history of EVER playing Black Ops multiplayer.

Enjoy your hacks while they last. I hope you get banned .

You can enjoy the fact that you're 15th 50, but you'll ALWAYS be jealous of the fact I'm 16th 50.
+REP IF I HELPED!
Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to Get 15TH Prestige + 999999 COD POINTS!
Page 1 of 1